Friday, October 19, 2007

October

Well, I haven't been feeling so great since they increased my fertility meds...Lots of Hot flashes,Headaches and vision distortion. So while I was on a hormone overload last weekend Derek took Belen to Monterrey for the day and then they caught up with Derek's older brother David( he was there for an Orthodontic convention)Belen had a fun time and I was able to relax.

I have Belen's new school photos and her class went on there first field trip to the fire station! My scanner isn't working so as soon as I get it up and running I'll post those pic's!







1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks for posting the fun Monterey pictures--the sunset was gorgeous! Very cute of Belen and Derek. Looks like they had a good time. Sorry to hear about the yucky hormone side-effects. Hopefully things will all come together soon:-)