Monday, December 3, 2007

BYU Game

We went down to southern cal this last weekend to visit Derek's older brother David and his family. More importantly Derek, David and Papa Rich saw BYU play San Diego State in their last football game of the season.

I laugh at the pictures because none were taken of Robyn or I....Huh could it be that we are trying to manage the mayhem!Robyn and I bailed out of the game early and took the kids home. The car ride home was too funny with the kids laughing and having a good time(Sorry Dave about the Cheetos mess in your car!).





1 comment:

Holly said...

Looks like I missed lots of fun--the tailgate bar-b-que and cheering BYU on to victory. I must admit--I would have been w/the "boys" inside the stadium:-)Love the pictures of the kids. Belen and Brooke are lucky to have a cousin to play with. Thanks for posting the pictures.