Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's a Boy!!

It’s a BOY!

We had an interesting experience yesterday!
Our ultrasound tech looked like Zulu from the original Star trek but he had the personality of the soup Nazi from Seinfeld.

Luckily I have had many Ultrasounds so I knew what he was looking at but Derek was a little upset that he wasn’t explaining things very well. If you know Derek at all….he loves to have all the details of everything and I mean everything.

Zulu said he saw a nub in between the legs every time he scanned. Even when he doing other measurements.

Derek was like are you sure…and Zulu said “It’s a boy…But if you wish maybe it will fall off if you want a girl so bad.”

We were like ok….we are happy with a boy! Just wanted to make sure we got it right. I think we will have a Girl back up name Just in case!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How perfect, one of each! Can't wait to see what name you pick out.

Anonymous said...

How exciting, a boy! When I came home from my appointment, Harrison was so disappointed that it was a girl that he went to his room and pouted. I hope Belen is happy.

Heather said...

congrats!! a boy!!
yeah, matthew kinda scared me into not telling a lot of people we were moving. the bishop had asked me to speak like sometime in may, but we were going out of town, and it kinda freaked me out that he wasnted me to speak in a week. so i told matthew, and he was like "you better not tell anyone we are moving or they'll make you speak". so really that's why not a lot of people knew.

Anonymous said...

The description of your ultra-sound experience was priceless! We're so glad you're having a boy and especially fun to keep up the matching age and gender cousin scenario that we have going in the family. Makes shopping so much easier for me also--just buy 2 of everything! :-)

Holly Barney

Jenni said...

YAY! Congratulations! I can't wait to find out the name too! I love your family. You guys crack me up.