Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pre Halloween Party!

Belen, Olivia and Celia
Belen kept up my tradition of winning the cake walk.....Jill also won....I swear it was my mojo rubbing off on her!

Dylan totally wins for the cutest baby in a costume....she is sooo cute!



Belen and her favorite person...Sister Larson!



Of course me and Jill....she told me we could only come if i had a token pumpkin belly....I did my best with the 5 min I had before we left!
We had so much fun I will miss our old church ward !! I guess we can come to the functions and just pretend we were inactive or something!


3 comments:

Jenni said...

It was so good to see you guys. I hope you keep coming to the ward functions. We love seeing you guys. Thanks for the cute pic of Dylan. I totally hijacked it.

Unknown said...

It was a great to see you guys at the party. Belen looked soo cute!

Brady and Karen said...

Looks like a really fun time. We miss that ward!