Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brock is 3months old







How has this time flown by....It has gone by so fast. He has changed so much...and we love every minute of it! Brock is now 3 months old and he is such an active baby to say the least! He loves to grab at everything and chews on almost anything you put in front of him. He no longer wants to hang out and chill....he wants to be apart of the action! So for me to get anything done I have to carry him around in the front pack, With how big this boy is I might start look like a body builder in the next few months.

2 comments:

Heather said...

crazy, it's been 3 months already. he is a cutie.

Meetthekellys said...

I love the updates! Very sweet baby boy! We have the same jumper, high chair and baby bath. I wish I would have just given you mine because I have no use for them anymore. Oh well.