Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




We had a really nice mother's day.....Derek ordered some flowers for me from the kids, It ended up being the wrong arrangement but I still love them anyway!
On Saturday night we went out to Chili's....now I used to find that I didn't really like that place but I have gone with my friend Jill so many times that through her knowledge I now know what is great to order.
Then on Sunday after church we went to Derek's parents house for Chinese food......yummy! I got a nice gift from Holly and we had a nice visit. We even made it to the park for a short stroll and a lil tire swing fun!
Hope your mother's day was fun and filled with your favorite people!











3 comments:

Meetthekellys said...

Your blog looks great. You have dotted the globe! I'm glad you had a nice mothers day. Cute family!

Trent and Kristi said...

these are great pictures Karri! Looks like you guys had fun - and that Brock is growing like a weed! Tanner is jealous of his macho stature!

Jenni said...

Love your new header! Cute blog. Happy Mother's Day!