Monday, June 22, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray….Sean graduated!

We went down to Loma Linda for Sean's graduation ceremony....It was so nice to be there and support him and his family. We know it has been a sacrifice for him and Lindsay to get to this point! They have done a great Job!

I ended up missing out on my cousins A.J's graduation.....I'm bummed out...... but I'm sure if I give him large amounts of cash it will make up for it!

When we where returning home we hit a coyote at 70 miles an hour of course it was as we were going up the grape vine...so my poor car is still in so-cal getting fixed!
Sean( Derek's brother) walking by us




Lindsay, Ethan and Sean....Malia was at home with the other kids!









All of the proud siblings awaiting the graduation! We now have a Physician's assistant in the family....!












Brock enjoying the ceremonies!






No comments: