Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Road Trippin

We ended our road trip with a visit to my friend Jenny's house. It was so good to see her and her cute family! We didn't take a picture which I'm so bummed about..... but Belen loved playing with her kids and animals.



We had such a great time on our road trip......but now I have a Hugh mess to clean up and put away. I also have to get Belen ready for school......it seems these days everything is happening so fast. Thanks to everyone who let us crash at there homes or had us over for visits.....we love ya all!Me, Grandma Adele, mom and Brock




Me and Brock visiting my Cousin Carmen and her LIL baby Skylynn




My Brother Eric with us at Grandmas .....he is now retired from the Army after 18 yrs!
We stayed with him and Belen was all over him...she loved how much fun he was! Brock would laugh at everything he said and loved being held by uncle Eric when dad wasn't there.




Brock relaxing with daddy





salamanders the kids found in my dad's pool





Brock enjoyed watching Mitsy








My sis Anna with her nephew Brock in the Dad's R.V

















It was actually nice....Oregon coast= no sun = warm










2 comments:

Heather said...

Amazing pictures. I am not a hiker (AT ALL) but seeing all those gorgeous pictures made me think i should try it. All though what to do with andrew? there's no way i'm carrying him.
Glad to see you guys had lots of fun!

Trent and Kristi said...

all of these pics are incredible! I can't believe how pretty they are! Looks like you guys had a fun time despite the camera incident! We were looking at the pics and Kami kept saying, "baby Brock!" every times she saw him. She knows her cuz! Love the "canada day" pic. no wonder it's derek's fav holiday now! ha ha.

Glad you guys had a safe trip. makes me want to do it because of how pretty it is!