Friday, October 9, 2009

Yosemite visit

At Hetch Hetchy reservoir.....It is really just as pretty as Yosemite to bad they didn't keep it as a national park.

Standing on the Dam at Hetch Hetchy

At our campsite...sorry I look a mess.....we had 2 nights of Bears coming by our campsite.
The first night I heard a bear eating some of Brock's Teddy grahams he dropped by our tent. Then Derek saw a big bear brush by the tent and wonder off....So needless to say I didn't get much sleep!








I must of had a sign on me that said photographer on it.....I took over 10 group photos for random people that by the time we got a chance the sun had gone down to much.










































3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys go EVERYWHERE!! Thats so cool!

Brady and Karen said...

GORGEOUS pics.

Jenni said...

Yeah, gosh Karri! Why don't you look perfect when your camping?!? We all do! ;)
You do go everywhere. Serioulsy, can you adopt me?