Sunday, March 29, 2009

Best Week Ever?




This last week has been crazy....maybe my worst week physically....okay...maybe a 2nd runner up I did have my appendix rupture and was misdiagnosed for a week.

It was spring break....time to clean the garage and get fit! I ended up hurting my knee and then making it worse by attempting a girlie push up.( yes ,I'm out of shape!)

My knee was swollen and then Brock got a horrible cough...then I got something in my eye which caused me to rub it until I made it swollen.....and to top it off I had a fever and now have a horrible cough.

The only bright side is that my dad came down to see Brock for the first time. Belen enjoyed riding in papa Stan's truck and chatting his ear off about her childhood woes.


Brock was also blessed this Sunday which is always a wonderful experience. It makes you realize how lucky we are to have families who love us and support us!

It was fun to have 42 people over to my lil house. It was a good time with great food....thanks to everyone who helped!

Of course we only took 2 pictures (I'm so bummed)! I loved the flowers my sister -in law Robyn arranged for us....the picture doesn't do it justice!

But luckily Belen goes back to school tomorrow and I can recover from our spring break!

No comments: