Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Pictures

Auntie Mo and cousin Tyler with Brock
My dad with the Kids






Belen lost her first tooth....she was excited but then freaked out when she started to think about the tooth fairy coming into her room and lifting up her pillow and then leaving a dollar. ( she was not interested in the first part...so the T.F left the $ by the door.
She also asked me why a bunny would carry around painted eggs.....I am so bad when caught off guard. I ended up telling her his best friend is a hen and she has extra eggs to get rid of at Easter. I then distracted her from her questing before I blew it or came up with a ludicrous story which I would never remember if then asked by her again.

2 comments:

Meetthekellys said...

HA! She is too logical for her own good. Good thinking on your feet.

Jenni said...

That seriously made me laugh out loud. Hilarious. You are so cute Karri!